1965 chrysler imperial

United States
  • United States
+ 13000mi+ 26500mi+ 52500mi
Change location
099+
Ashland 65010, MO, United States - 1 week ago on greatvehicles.com
413 V8 Automatic & A/C Very Well Maintained With Low Mileage 85K Vehicle Is 95% Original with New Battery & Tires (The Other 5%) Paint & Body in Great Condition At 50Years Old This Car Is Running & Drivable Interior in Good Condition Not Going to Find a Car like This. Vehicle Is the Same Make & Model Used In the Green Hornet ...
Used 1965 Chrysler Imperial Crown For Sale
099+
Las Vegas 89195, NV, United States - 1 week ago on trucks2cars.com
Chrysler : Imperial Crown Convertible 1965 chry crown imperial convertible exc cond ice cold a c rest refurbished
Chrysler : Imperial Crown Convertible 1965 chry crown  ...

1965 chrysler imperial

:

chrysler imperial

,

chrysler imperial crown

099+
Imperial, CA, United States - 1 month ago on craigslist.org
1965 Chrysler Imperial Crown Award Winning Car 413 V8 Automatic & A/C Very Well Maintained With Low Mileage 85K Vehicle Is 95% Original with New Battery & Tires (The Other 5%) This Car Is Running & Drivable Paint & Body in Great Condition At 50Years Old This Car Is Running & Drivable Interior in Good Condition Not Going to Find a Car like ...
1965 Chrysler Imperial Crown - $5995
099+
Council Bluffs IA, United States - 2 months ago on sellswell.us
1965 Chyrsler Imperial Crown 4 Door Hard Top Restored 117,644 Miles Power Windows Power Brakes Dual Air Conditioned Auto Headlight Dimmer New Lite Gold Paint Interior in Excellent Condition Call Rod ... Cell Phone ...
1965 Chrysler Imperial Crown
099+
Ohio OH, United States - 2 months ago on spreadmyad.com
For sale is A chrysler imperial convertible with factory air. it is A complete car----nothing missing---413 engine with automatic transmission---leather seats---one tortion bar broken have correct original parts to fix. $3000.00 firm. one of only 600 produced. for more info call show contact info ask for gary. thank'S
1965 chrysler imperial convertible / 413engine / factory ...
099+
Schenectady 12302, NY, United States - 1 month ago on trucks2cars.com
Chrysler : Imperial Lebaron 4 door 1965 chrysler imperial lebaron four door
Chrysler : Imperial Lebaron 4 door 1965 chrysler imperial ...

1965 chrysler imperial

:

chrysler imperial lebaron

099+
Kansas City 64130, MO, United States - 2 months ago on trucks2cars.com
Chrysler : Imperial cv/4 dr 1965 chrysler imperial crown convertable
Chrysler : Imperial cv/4 dr 1965 chrysler imperial crown ...

1965 chrysler imperial

:

cars chrysler missouri

,

1965 imperial

099+
Ashland 65010, MO, United States - 2 weeks ago on greatvehicles.com
413 V8 Automatic & A/C Very Well Maintained With Low Mileage 85K Vehicle Is 95% Original with New Battery & Tires (The Other 5%) Paint & Body in Great Condition At 50Years Old Interior in Good Condition With Enough Room To Stretch Out & Enjoy The Ride. Not Going to Find a Car like This. Vehicle Is the Same Make & Model Used ...
Used 1965 Chrysler Imperial For Sale
099+
Troy 48083, MI, United States - 3 weeks ago on trucks2cars.com
Chrysler : Imperial Crown Coupe 1965 chrysler imperial crown coupe two owner 96 k miles well cared for
Chrysler : Imperial Crown Coupe 1965 chrysler imperial ...

1965 chrysler imperial

:

chrysler troy mi

099+
Troy MI, United States - 1 month ago on autabuy.com
In 1965 Chrysler built 18,409 Imperials. The Imperial we offer is one of 221 left nationally, and one of 8 in the great state of Michigan. The exterior is ice blue with a black vinyl top, white walls and Imperial hub caps. The interior is done in blue leather. The engine, the original 413 cubic inch (6.8 ...
1965 chrysler imperial

1965 chrysler imperial

:

chrysler imperial blue

,

chrysler 413 engine

099+
Dover 07801, NJ, United States - 1 month ago on craigslist.org
1965 Chrysler Imperial 4dr Parts Car selling whole for $1700 or aske me for parts you need & prices has no engine or trans or door panels Dover nj 07801 show contact info
1965 Chrysler Imperial 4dr Parts Car sell whole $1700 or ...
099+
Los Angeles 90037, CA, United States - 2 months ago on yourclassifiedsplace.com
1965 Chrysler Imperial Four-Door Crown Sedan, This car is in very nice shape. Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows. 413 engine 8 cyl.
1965 Chrysler Imperial Crown Automatic

1965 chrysler imperial

:

chrysler imperial los angeles ca

099+
Indianapolis 46249, IN, United States - 1 month ago on ebay.com
View our ebay storesign up for our Email Newsletter 1965 Chrysler Imperial Convertible This solid car is a extremely good driver that is fully functional and can be driven anywhere, you could drive it home without hesitation even if you are some distance away. Actually this is the second time we have had the opportunity to represent this car ...
Chrysler : Imperial Convertible
099+
Imperial 79743, TX, United States - 6 days ago on cars-on-line.com
Chrysler Imperial . Very rare and original!! 413 big block, a/c, auto power everything even the wing windows work! Very nice red and white interior, original owners manual and jack original hubcaps and glass lense covering headlights are very nice, this one was more than the cadillac in 65!, the luxury land yacht for the family and its a ...
Chrysler
099+
Fayetteville 28306, NC, United States - 6 days ago on cars-on-line.com
Chrysler Imperial . Beautiful Classic Car in excellent running condition, drives good on the road. All original matching numbers, with a 413 Wedge Eng, 700 Trans, power stern, Blue Crush Velvet Interior reupholstered 3 yrs. ago, original hubcaps, total electric, with automatic dimmer switch, needs minor paint job in some spots. Has a clean title. The car speaks for itself, ...
Chrysler
Follow this search and create an email alert for 1965 chrysler imperial
  • Relevance
  • Popularity
  • Date
  • Price
• Enter Zip for location Enter Zip for location
• Price
Choose
• DateChoose
Additional options
Message too long
Post
 –   + 
Share, sell and chat with your neighbors.
Google Google
ON AIR
Me
Chat:
My chat status:
Available
Do not disturb
Show in my chat list:
Most popular
All contacts
My options:
Show online users first
Hide offline users
Small chat list
Medium chat list
Large chat list
Enable sound notifications
Enable desktop notifications
Enable video-chat (Beta version)
Enable my local Web TV (Beta version)
Invite a friend